Sunday, May 31, 2009

hayden's big week

Hayden had a really exciting week. She'd like everyone to know that she can sit up now... almost on her own. She prefers this position to lying on her back because now that she's seen the view there's no going back.



WWWAAAAAAA!!! I 'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm very discontent, I'm....

I'm sitting up!  Hey this is great, this makes me so happy, why haven't I done this before?  I'm, uh-oh...


I'm down!  Baby down!  


In other news, Hayden sat in the highchair and had a few bites of applesauce this week.  Attention grandparents: this is not a declaration of open season on feeding the baby.  Please refrain from giving her "just a taste" of ice cream, popsicles, marshmallows or any other non-approved foods.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Also this week, Hayden put on her super-cute bathing suit and took a dip in the pool.   Jason snapped a few pictures for us.
Sorry about the angle here but I censored most of the other pics of Hayden in the pool because I was directly behind her, in my bathing suit... and you don't need to see that!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

WOW! What a big girl sitting up! Such exciting things await! Jason's getting pretty skilled with the picture taking, too! Way to go, Jas! Love the "grandparent warning!" Cute pool and cute big sis, too!

Sallie said...

I have NEVER given my grandchildren unapproved food! Maybe a little too much of approved food but NOT unapproved food!

Thanks for the cute pics! Yes, Hayden does occasionally cry contrary to all her other pics! She is just way too cute!

Nanny

John said...

I'd love to see more of Jason's perspective from behind the camera. He has a history of discovering items of interest.

Dave Rusco said...

I have NEVER given my grandchildren unapproved food!Maybe.......but never against the rules of the approved parents!

Love Grammy