Thursday, February 4, 2010

weather science!


Wow, I can't believe it! Finally we are doing a unit on weather science and our sunny California skies are grey and cloudy. We have wind and rain on the way. Usually my kids have to read about weather phenomenons like rain and snow, but never experience them :) Here we are making a weather vein and a wind meter. Both kids have enjoyed learning about weather the past few weeks and I'm just so excited that we have some interesting weather to observe. Even more shocking news: I'm enjoying science ( a few years too late to earn good grades but just in time to teach my kids, not a bad trade-off!).

2 comments:

Sallie said...

Jen - You always got excellent grades - even in science!

Thanks for the cute pics of the kids.

Nanny

Luke Holzmann said...

Definitely one of the beauties of homeschooling: We learn (relearn?) stuff and experience a new joy in learning!

~Luke