Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween





Or, in our case, Harvest Festival... Here are a few pictures of the kids in their costumes and our fabulous jack-o-lantern. Jason was Indiana Jones and Cameron was a "Baker Girl", NOT a chef! Just as I was attempting to get her dressed up she got upset because she wanted to be a pig. I know, random, out of the blue, "I want to be a pig!" That's our girl! The kids had a fun time at church. Jason's favorite was the fishing booth, followed closely by using a slingshot to hit Goliath, the cardboard giant. Cameron warmed up to the cookie walk and the fishing booth as well. And the bounce house... let me say no more!

1 comment:

Shelly Rusco said...

Hi there! I just happened to google my own last name and came across your blog.... very cute!! I also found it kinda funny that my own little guy was Indian Jones for this Halloween also. :)