Tuesday, December 1, 2009

we're back!


Wow, I missed the whole month of November. If anyone's still checking in here, I offer you my deepest apologies! I blame Facebook for my absence. I got sidetracked for awhile but be assured that I'm reinvigorated and ready to blog. I give a few updates of what has happened in the Rusco House.

Halloween: For months Jason has been saying that he wants to be a Lego guy for Halloween and for months I just kept saying "uh-huh" and hoping that he would drop that idea. I guess he's too old for that sort of short-term memory now so I found myself on Halloween morning constructing a Lego head. I made it up on the fly with poster board, fabric, felt, duct tape and lots of glue. The miracle was that the head made it through the Harvest party with no problems (of course, it's the kind of thing that a kid wears for the pictures then rips it off to play games and jump in the bounce house.


Fall projects: We finally have some decent fall weather. The kids are playing outside all afternoon, every day and they've met some really great kids across the street. We went for a nature walk one afternoon, collected leaves and then brought them home for leaf prints.




I promise I'll be back with more updates, including a look at some Jedi moves and a nice Thanksgiving picture.

1 comment:

Sallie said...

I'm still checking! Love the pictures! Can Hayden smile ANY bigger???

Nanny