Thursday, July 3, 2008

first look



We got our first look at the new baby on Tuesday. The kids voted to put this picture on the blog because it looks like the baby is sucking his/her thumb. It finally feels real, seeing a picture helps so much because my symptoms have been so mild. (I really don't mean to brag, I just can't believe how easy this one's been.) Cameron is convinced that she has a baby in her belly too, it's a girl. She thinks my baby is a boy. So does Jason, I really hope he's not disappointed! I'm in between regular clothes and maternity clothes, one set is too small, the other is too big. So I wear a lot of t-shirts and elastic waist shorts... dressing for church is the hardest right now. We'll have another ultrasound in 7 weeks, I think we might find out the gender... maybe... it's such a temptation!

2 comments:

Sallie said...

How exciting! Thanks for putting it up on the blog Jason and Cameron. I love the picture of the baby sucking it's thumb.

Love, Nanny

Dave Rusco said...

That's a very cool picture. What's heris name???

Love, Grammy & Papa