Wednesday, December 17, 2008

new favorite ornament



I have a new favorite ornament this year.  Last night at Cubbies, Cameron's craft project was to make an ornament for her parents.  Click on the picture to enlarge and see what will be hanging on my tree FOREVER!  I love it because right now, at 3, this is exactly who Cameron is: crazy.  But at 16, 30, 45?  Will she despise it or embrace it?  I will treasure it forever!  Also I thought I'd include a picture of Cam doing some Christmas crafts.  I gave her free reign with the glue bottle and it kept her busy for 30 minutes (that's forever in 3 year old time!).

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Jen, I just love your blog...I get a good laugh every time I read it! Oh, and your tree reminds me of our tree---we like the fun, original ornaments, too! What time is your appointment today? Hope Hayden is cooperative today, but if not until tomorrow, she'll join your parents in being on the 18th!! Karen C said to tell you hey, and also congrats, though she doesn't know you haven't had the baby yet. I'll let her know....

Sallie said...

That is soooo Cams! What an adorable picture! If you ever decide to get rid of it - I WANT IT!

Nanny