Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tag, I'm it

Ahhhh, I've been tagged and now here I am trying to answer these questions before a month goes by and I forget to do it.....

1. 4 jobs I've had:
teacher- NCCS
receptionist- Mission Medical
data entry- Tech-Ni-Com
housekeeper-Apple farm Inn

2. 4 places I've lived
Atascadero, CA
Portland, OR
Newhall, CA
Gonzales, CA

3. 4 movies I've seen more than once
Grease
Can't Buy Me Love (Patrick Dempsey pre-Mc Dreamy)
Dumb and Dumber (thanks Darren)
Cars (Jason's favorite)

4. 4 places I've been
Uganda
London
Seattle
Florida

5. 4 TV shows I watch
The Office (did you doubt this one?)
30 Rock
House
Lost

6. 4 people who email me regularly
I'm terrible at responding, so I won't pretend I get regular email!

7. 4 favorite foods
In-n-Out cheeseburgers
chocolate malted crunch ice cream (Thrifty brand)
diet coke
Good Earth sweet and spicey tea

8. 4 places I'd like to visit
Greece (no, this is not an ignorant reference to question #3!)
Ireland
New York city
Scranton, PA

9. 4 things I'm looking forward to this year
summer
homeschooling
moving to a new home
December

10. 4 friends I'm tagging
Jill
Melinda
Jeff
mom

(if you've been tagged, send me your answers to these questions in an email.... hey, then I could put your names down for people who email me!)

3 comments:

Sallie said...

Look for my e-mail. It was hard not to duplicate some of your answers but I persevered!

Mom

Dave Rusco said...

so, whats in scranton, pa?

Grammy

Jeff said...

Uganda
London
Florida

If it weren't for your little brother... where would you travel???